07 June, 2010

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane


>

Starting this Friday, I’ll be gone for three weeks. I’m going with the People to People Student Amabassador group to Europe!! We’ll be going to England, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. I’m so excited and really plan on making a website or blog about my trip. As part of the program, we keep “Travel Journals” but I plan to keep another journal to post to the new website/blog when I return, as I don’t think I will have access to a computer often. Sadly there will be no lolita on this trip (and no BTSSB in Paris ), but this’ll still be a ton of fun and I’ll have loads of pictures!!

This is really a dream trip to me, but I’m so very nervous. Yes, I’m excited (who wouldn’t be?). But I’m also scared. This will be my longest time away from home, plus, I’ll be in new countries that may or may not speak my language. Though I have the group leaders there, I still have to be more responsible at home. Daddy won’t be there to make me get up or to make sure I don’t forget anything in the hotel room. I think I can step up though, so this should be fun.

I’m going to try to get another Behind the Fashion up before I go, Miss Rosie, author of The Ugly Duckling, is currently working on completeing her answers.

Well, I don’t know what else to talk about, so I’ll go start packing (and seeing what else I still have to buy). I’ll talk to all of ya’ll again about the first of July (after I rest and get good american food, or maybe japanese… ^-^)
*kisses*
Princess Raelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment