17 April, 2010

Loli's Love the Limelight

This is something I’d like to start doing every now and again. I want to post links to my very favorite blog posts/picture ablums/etc. So here we go!

Guy’s Guide to Romancing a Lolita

Breaking Lifestyle Lolita Stereotypes

Posing for Photos

March Style Tips (and all of Victoria Suzanne’s Style tips)

Zodiac Loli – Water Signs (and the whole series)

Petite Frames in Lolita

Lolita Not Dead

Idiot’s Guide to Loving a Lolita

Two Years

the invisible girl

I have so many more I’d like to share with you, but I think I have to stop now, lest I’ll have none left for next time! Please explore these wonderful sites, not just the specific posts I’ve linked but the site as a whole. They’re all such beautifully written and created by beautiful women!
*kisseS*
Princess Raelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment